- Login in to your Plesk control panel.
- Click on domains.
- Choose the domain that you are wanting to disable safe mode.
- Click on the web hosting settings icon under the domains section.
- Look for the safe mode check box next to PHP settings.
- Uncheck this box.
- Save your settings.
How do I disable safe mode?
This security setting determines whether passwords must meet complexity requirements. Passwords...Create IIS application in Plesk control panel interface
- Login to your control panel interface, go to Websites & Domains -> (Show Advanced...Enable write-permissions under Plesk Windows hosting
For accounts with Plesk v12 or newer:- Once logged into your control panel, go to the "Files" tab...Enabling Ruby on Rails support for a domain in Plesk
Go to your domain that you want to adjust, and click Setup. Make sure the CGI and FastCGI options...Getting started with Sitebuilder
- Once you have logged into your Plesk hosting control panel interface, go to Domains ->...