- Once you have logged into your Plesk hosting control panel interface, go to Domains -> (domainname.com) -> Web Hosting Settings
- Check "Create Web site using Sitebuilder". Click OK to save changes.
- Once the server has finished processing this change, click "Edit in Sitebuilder"
- Your web browser will open another tab (or window) with the Sitebuilder wizard. Creating your site is a 5-stop process:
1. Start -- select the type of site you wish to create, i.e. a traditional web site, a web log (blog), or a photo gallery
2. Design -- select the template defining the overall appearance of your site. In this section, you will also upload your company logo (if applicable) and define the site's title.
3. Pages -- in this section, you will define the structure of the site, i.e. how many pages you want to create. You will be given a list of page structure templates to select from, i.e. "Home", "News and Events", "About Us", "Contact Us", etc.
4. Edit -- in this section, you will edit the text content of each page you selected in step #3.
5. Publish -- once you have finished steps 1-4, you will be given an option to Publish the site, in order to make it viewable to your end-users.
- Network Status
- Contact Us