This article applies to Cloud Web Hosting customers only. This article does not apply to Let's Encrypt certificates.
When your SSL certificate is renewed, you will want to use these steps to apply it to your website. This will only apply if your certificate was purchased and renewed through Sectorlink.
- Log in to your cloud control panel.
- Click on websites on the left menu.
- Click the manage button for the domain name that you are installing the renewed certificate for.
- Click on the SSL Certificates icon.
- Click on the enabled SSL certificate.
- Scroll down to the Certificate section and click on the Remove Certificate button.
- Cut and paste the new certificate in the certificate field and then click on save.
- Scroll down to the Certificate Authority Certificate ( CA ) and click on the Remove CA Certificate button.
- Cut and paste the new CA certificate in the certificate field and then click on save.
- Move up to the top of the screen and click on the Return To Certificates Button.
- Click the radio button for the Enabled/Certificate that you just pasted your new certificates into.
- Click on the Disable Certificate.
- Once the certificate is disabled, click on the radio button for the certificate that you just disabled and then click on the enable certificate button.
- Your certificate should not be active on your website.