- Open Outlook.
- Click the Tools menu, and select Account Settings.
- Click on the Email tab and click on the New... button.
- Next select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP and click Next.
- On the Auto Account Setup window check the Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail option and click Next.
- Fill in the following fields
- Enter Your Name as you want it to appear.
- Enter your full email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the Email address field.
- Select POP3 or IMAP.
- Enter mail.yourdomain.com in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP) server field.
- Enter mail.yourdomain.com in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field.
- Enter your username email@example.com in the Account name field.
- Enter your email password in the Password field.
- Click on More Settings...
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check My outgoing server (SMTP) Requires Authentication
- Make sure Use same setting as my incoming mail server is also checked.
- Click on OK.
- Click on Next
- Click on Finish
How do I setup Microsoft Outlook for SmarterMail?
Steps to configure a BlackBerry: Sign up with BlackBerry.net for an email address, i.e.,...550 error when trying to send out an email
This normally means that you do not have your outbound authentication turned on in your email...My ISP Blocks port 25 and I Cannot Send Mail
If your ISP blocks port 25 we have setup an alternative port for you to use. Depending on your...How do I change the SMTP port in my e-mail client?
Changing SMTP Port 25 to Port 2525 in Outlook XP/2003 1. Open the tools menu then choose email...How to set Microsoft Outlook to leave a copy of your emails on the server?
Open Microsoft Outlook. Once open, click on Tools and E-mail Accounts. Select View or change...