You can add multiple contacts in your client portal to manage your account with Sectorlink. For example you can add your developer to your account in order to open support related tickets. You could also add a billing contact if you have someone that takes care of your accounting.
To add an account contact
- Login to your client area. Click on your username on the top right sub menu and select the Contacts/Sub-Accounts option from the menu.
- On the next screen fill in the necessary details and assign required privileges to the new contact.
- Check the Activate Sub-Account option to provide client portal access to this contact. After enabling this option, more options will be available on the same page. You can provide password and manage other additional privileges from there.
- You can also set the email preferences for what type of emails should be sent to this contact.
- After filling out the required details, click on the Save Changes button.